Tuesday, August 12, 2014

"My Drunk Kitchen" from YouTube to A BOOK!!!

I am so extremely excited for Hannah Hart's book that will be arriving via the Amazon Fairy at my door this evening. This angel has delighted me with YouTube video after video as well as pun after pun. If you have not watched her series, you should. It'll make you take things a little less seriously, have some fun if you will.

A user on Tumblr posted this series and I have recreated it here because it is very exciting. I mean, she wrote a book. She took two things she loves, learned basics of Internetting and now is an author. Cheers to you, Hannah!





Y'all, it's so exciting. 


One of my favorite MDKs

Hannah has a lot of passion for people as well as cooking. I enjoy her positive attitude as well as her ability to encourage everyone around her to dream dreams. 

"Be the person you want to be, not the person you think you have to be."

Now off to buy a bottle of wine!

xoxo,
Liz


No comments: