Thursday, August 28, 2014

Aug Faves

I'm currently listening to Comedy Bang Bang and the host, Scott Auckerman continues to abbreviate the months and so now, it's in my head. Hence, saying "Aug" instead of "August."

I know you needed that explanation. You're welcome.

Some things and people and stuff came in to my life this month and now I'm in love and cannot live without said things. Here they are...


Starbucks now has Iced Coffee in the grocery store for my home use and your home use and it is magic. I love iced coffee more than most people. It's tasty and it's so hot outside all the time so iced coffee just makes sense. 


I know, I've already talked about this but it happened this month so I'm talking about it again! Hannah Hart's book "My Drunk Kitchen" came out this month and it is great and inspirational and fun, just like Hannah.


NEW PANTS! J Crew has some of the most beautiful articles of clothing. They suck me in. These particular pants are appropriate for work yet they have the structure of sweatpants. There is an elastic waistband as well as elastic bands around the ankles which is sweatpants but the material is fancy like work pants. My only negative of the pants is that I have dry clean them. I'm not adult enough for dry cleaning. But I'll try.


I discovered a new podcast and it features YouTubers. I am learning sooooo much about the people and the community of YouTube which is fantastic. Rhett and Link know how to keep people talking about their lives and the reason they got in to YouTube. It's inspiring to listen to as well as interesting to learn such intimate details about these people I watch on the daily. 



This needs no explanation. Obviously, it's one of my favorites that I have listened to upwards of 50 times already. Yes. And, yes.

Find things and people and stuff that inspires you and makes you feel pretty. :)

xoxo,
Liz



No comments: