Friday, August 29, 2014

BUMBERSHOOT!!

I'm going to Bumbershoot this weekend. What is Bumbershoot??? It's a music slash comedy slash visual arts festival in Seattle! I'll be there mainly for the comedy but hopefully to see some music too. I made a list on Twitter so I can keep up with my faves and hopefully find them and see them and laugh with them. :)

For today's follow Friday, I think you all should check out some comedians. Here are the links and deets.



He's hilarious. I haven't seen him live but I have enjoyed him on Doug Loves Movies and on The Meltdown with Jonah and Kumail on Comedy Central.


He does the podcast Doug Loves Movies and it is probably one of the most enjoyable podcasts to listen to. I love him and he was just announced as the surprise guest for the Saturday night main show. WOO!!



I am a new fan of Matt's so I'm looking forward to seeing his set! His podcast is Ding-Donger... which, yeah.



He's a fancy fellow who does amazing characters. He's so quick and I know my stomach will hurt from laughing with him.



I have a crush on him. I can't explain it. I like that he's a weirdo with deep thoughts and yet, behaves like a child. It's confusing. He does a podcast called You Made it Weird.

I realize I listed only men. The feminist in me hates that but I do have some new ladies to watch and I'm excited to be fans of them as well. I'm just most familiar with the gentlemen above. The great thing about comedians is that they love to talk so all the people above have podcasts or are perpetual guests on podcasts. Go check 'em out!

Be sure to laugh today!

xoxo,
Liz



No comments: