Thursday, July 31, 2014

What? July is Almost Over?

Here are my favorites from July!

First, always be protected from the sun. I like this sunscreen because it smells nice and isn't slime-y.

Source
Second, drinking water is essential to not passing out during the summer heat. How do you facilitate drinking water? You get a snazzy new water bottle that has a straw.

Source




Third, clothes for working out. I found two new things to make running in the heat more tolerable. Plus, they're pretty.

Source

FLORAL PATTERN!

Fourth, my one true love, sunglasses. I do sunglasses on the cheap because I'm terrified that I may break or lose expensive things. 

Source
And finally, my fancy favorite for July; Tory Burch 'Macy' Wedges. They're very pretty and quite comfortable in spite of the high heel height. 

Source


Who or what have you been crushing on for the past month? I love things. I love pretty things. 

xoxo,
Liz

No comments: