Friday, July 11, 2014

Follow Friday, Friends

In the twitterverse, there is a thing that occurs every Friday in order to plug another person's twitter presence. I've decided to take this and make suggestions for each social media outlet that I enjoy.

Let's start with Blogger!
Now, I initially found this peach on YouTube but her blog is equally as great. 



Zoe Sugg is a fashion, makeup and lifestyle blogger slash YouTuber. She is an anxiety prone introvert who jumped out of her box on social media and her journey is inspiring. Zoe is honest and blunt at times which is what makes her so magnetic. I enjoy living vicariously through her journeys and wish I could give her hugs, often.

Now, on to Twitter!
Rory Scovel. He's a comedian and his tweets during World Cup games have been hilarious.




INSTAGRAM!
I have an obsession with corgis. I love this instagram account because he posts amazing pics of his corgi dogs. 




Tumble with me on Tumblr!
Actually, Comedy Central does a fantastic job of maintaining a Tumblr. The gifs of Amy Schumer and Workaholics and just everything are brilliant. Y'all should definitely stumble upon their page when you need some laughs. It's pure magic. 



And finally, YouTube.
I think this Friday you should discover the greatness behind #HeyUSA. It's a travel series documenting Grace Helbig and Mamrie Hart's journey to random cities in the USA. They've been to Anchorage and Louisville thus far and it is just hilarious and awkward and mostly hilarious. 



Well this wraps up Follow Friday! Who do you like to follow? Maybe you should follow me! Check out my links with the buttons above and let's be friends, everywhere. 

xoxo,
Liz

No comments: