Monday, July 21, 2014

A Nearly Thirty Teenager Style Look-Book

On Sunday night, I went over to my bestie's parent's house for dinner and wine. Her soon-to-be college freshman sister had just gone through her closet and so we took the opportunity to "shop." Here are the looks I walked away with. I believe I made some solid choices. Some of them are age appropriate and some, not so much. But what the heck, might as well have fun!






The first look captures my love of some cities as well as my love for leggings. The second look is a little sexy while still being girly, you know, because of the lace. The last look isn't fully captured because the sweatshirt actually has fringe which is why I paired it with the cowboy boots. My facial expressions show my true feelings about the outfit. It's obvious that I feel empowered as well as totally ridiculous.

Basically, dress how you want. Be confident. Even when you're almost thirty and still shop at BP in Nordstrom as well as Urban Outfitters. I mean someone has to buy those clothes...

xoxo,
Liz

No comments: