Monday, February 21, 2005

why?

why?

why do i want what i can't have?

why do people let me down?

why am i intimidated by people whose opinions really don't matter to me?

sorry. those are questions that i've been asking myself recently. i can't get over stuff and i can't let stuff go. my mind tends to wander and go back to situations or relationships that were not the best for me. it's like i dwell on stuff that i can't change and i know it's bad, but yet i do it anyway. what's up with that? it keeps me up at night. my brain tries to figure out why i didn't do a certain thing in a situation or say a certain thing. a little after the fact i know. i wish i could let go of these things and move on but i guess it's just not possible. the past has a tendency to shape our future you could say. it's trials and rough times that shape who you are today. i don't know if that is total bullshit but i guess it applies. i might just be saying all of this b/c i'm so tired from only having 2 hours of sleep before my bitch of a monday. i'm a little bitter.

No comments: