Monday, September 15, 2014

Why I Need a Nap

I worked 65 hours last night. This isn't me complaining. It's just a fact. And then I overbooked myself over the weekend with social commitments.

One of those social commitments was my high school reunion. Have you had your high school reunion, yet? It wasn't nearly as awkward as I expected it to be.

Dinner at Meddlesome Moth

We Fancy

Melissa & I at Community Brewery

Ashlee & Me with her Homecoming Mum


As you can see, I had a great time. I'm going to compile a list of things you can do in order to survive your reunion and make the most out of it. I typed that so I may be held accountable. 

Go forth and allow yourself to be nostalgic on occasion, remembering all the stupid stuff you did and all the fun stuff you did. It's healthy.

xoxo,
Liz

No comments: