Tuesday, September 23, 2014

I Made a Video

I made a video with my advice on how to survive your high school reunion. YouTube is kind of frustrating because of all the copyright stuff so I continue to learn what music I can use and how much of it I can use and when I shouldn't use it at all. I have not turned on AdSense so I'm not making any money from the videos I post on YouTube but at the same time, I don't want my channel to be tagged as breaking rules and stuff.

Which begs the question, how do people get away with lip syncs and covers and all that stuff??


Also, I'm still waiting to be able to customize my thumbnails so these ugly ones can be done with. Sorry, this post turned in to a little bit of a frustration rant.

I'm making my September Favorites video this week so plan on that for Thursdayish. :)

xoxo,
Liz

No comments: