Thursday, September 04, 2014

Bumbershoot Fashion

Here's some outfit inspiration for a festival when you want to look cute instead of like a hippie.



Or a teenager in your middriff top and leggings. I still can't get over how "naked" teenagers like to be out in public. Every teenager needs to watch more "Criminal Minds" so they understand the level of gross that is out there in the world. You guys, there are gross people out there in the world. Cover your tits and ass, please.

Gracias.

Rant aside, festival style for the most part is crazy to me. I don't think I would buy clothes specifically for a festival. I took things I would wear every day and made them more casual or sporty.

For Seattle, the weather was beautiful. It was in the 70s which meant that I was able to wear long sleeves and not sweat the entire weekend. Success!

I promise this is my last post about Bumbershoot. I just needed to be thorough. :)

xoxo,
Liz

No comments: