Wednesday, May 04, 2005

uh huh

happy hump day! i hope everyone's wednesday went well. mine was alright, if you care. i turned in my marching uniform today. *tear. i can't believe that my first year of college is almost over. it has gone by soooo quickly and so many things have changed both around me and within me, i think. i have met so many great people this year that i will really miss this summer when i'm in dallas away from their smiling faces. :( on a positive note, my dad is pulling strings with target so that i get to work there over the summer as a pharmacy tech. that should be entertaining or at least insiteful. i'm really excited about working probably b/c i've never had a job before, but still...i'm looking forward to it. i have my last psychology test tomorrow. i'm going to miss that class. i really liked it and my professor and everything. if you get the chance take psy 301 with dr. lewis. he's an amazing guy. on a weirder note, my history professor made everyone in my TA session stay after class today and then we got a mini lecture on giving the TA the respect that she deserves. i really don't think this was aimed at my group b/c we're pretty nice but the whole thing caught me off guard. i really felt like i was in trouble and i was really anxious all through class about us having to stay after. it was crazy. i just thought that i would share my absolute terror with you all. :) have a lovely evening! *muah

No comments: