Friday, May 06, 2005

last day of classes

well kids...today is friday and today is also the last day of classes. today has sucked so far to be honest. my allergies are killing me and the smoke from midnight rodeo last night has made them worse, but NOTHING will ruin my friday. haha. sorry for the complaining. on a lighter note, i'm listening to 80's music, packing up my room b/c my dad is coming tomorrow and doing laundry. hopefully i'll sit down and study for my bio final on wednesday. that is my plan for the rest of the afternoon. sounds great doesn't it?

have you ever spent so much time on something that doesn't really matter? thefacebook is killing me. whoever came up with that, you're brilliant b/c i get to stay in touch with all of these people, but damn..i waste so much time on that thing. i mean..it has gotten so bad that i'm now friends with my second cousins. who has the time to look up second cousins? evidently i do. :( i think i need to prioritize better...

i have a newly discovered love..ben folds five. i never used to listen to them but recently i have been and they're great. have a wonderful friday all you crazy people.

No comments: