Wednesday, April 06, 2005

hmm...

today i was looking through my high school pictures that i have on my computer and found this one of my junior year band trip to new york. everyone looks young and kinda goofy. i think it's amazing how much people have changed since this picture was taken. my closer friends are the ones at the bottom of the picture laying on the bench and like the row right behind them. i haven't seen some of those people in sooo long. eric is off in georgia and marcus is at the naval academy and colin hardly comes to dallas anymore. i miss those boys and their crazy antics especially at lunch. wow good times. i don't know why today brought back my love of high school b/c it rarely happens. normally i'm very happy to be out of pearce, but today, i miss it's familiarity and it's simplicity. sure people are gay and there is way more unnecessary drama in high school with everyone trying to be cool or be the bad kids but it was pretty much a good time. my new friends i have this year are kinda similar to the friends i had then. i'm still in band so it's basically the same kind of people. hah. people on drumline still make up most of my friends with some trombones sprinkled in just the way i like it. :) weird how that happens. anywho, they're great people and i love them. i just felt like sharing.

New York Junior Year

No comments: