Thursday, September 15, 2005

pffft

well this week has not been a good week for liz. i think i've taken every situation and have found the most negative points and have exploited them fully in my head. i hate how i hold such high expectations for everything and i'm normally disappointed. like school - statistics is a stupid class and my teacher is crazy (she ruined my week by being annoying.) band politics = suck ass. that's all i have to say about that. i'm a little anxious about the upcoming PCAT test i have to take. i need sleep which is making me cranky. i have too much on my mind. a little too much stress for liz.

on a positive note, today kevin took me for ice cream b/c of my bad day and that was awesome. i also listened to disney songs and sung at the top of my lungs. i don't care what the girls who live next door think of me. i like disney songs. they rock. i also watched almost famous and it still amazes me how many wonderful quotes are in that movie. and on that note...goodnight.

i dig music. I'M ON DRUGS.

No comments: