Thursday, September 29, 2005

i = sad

today i turned on my camera to take random jumping through the air pictures and it won't turn on. i tried to talk to it in order to convince it that turning on is essential to me taking pictures and yes i took out the batteries and put in fresh ones just to rule that out so i'm not a complete loser. i'm really upset that it won't turn on. now i have to take it to wolf's or something and see what they tell me. GOSH. not fun stuff.

yes so i'm completely wasting time before my organic test at 4. i'm skipping philosophy today b/c i figured it's better to waste time here around my organic book than in class where i would be sleeping right now. i'm just not motivated in philosophy to try very hard. it's all a bunch of circles and nothing is definite and it's all based on opinions. not for me. on the other hand, i'm really enjoying organic but i hear that it just gets impossible. whatever i'll deal.

listened to n'sync celebrity this morning on my way to the union to study with racquel. really got me excited for the day. and what a day it is!!! freakin 80 degrees outside instead of that hot weather that made me want to take a shower every instant that i walked outside. i actually got a chill when i stepped outside this morning. what a different sensation! all it took was ashleigh complaining about the heat for cool weather to finally come to austin! yay.

my back hurts like whoa. i need to find a chair massage stat. it keeps spasming between my shoulder blades. weird right?

i talked to my sister last night. i hope school isn't too difficult this year, OH WAIT - she's only in one real class. the rest are theatre/choir/dance classes that might be time consuming, but not intellectually challenging. this weekend is homecoming. yay. homecoming was always kinda stressful for me. senior year especially but whatever. i think chandelle is by far the best dance and the most fun but that's just my opinion. at my high school chandelle is the junior/senior girls ask guys dance that isn't school sponsored. the two years i went it was at the gypsy tea room in downtown dallas. pretty flippin sweet. i had a lot of fun. that was just a random anecdote.

i think i need to get back to my organic book. i know it misses me.

No comments: