Wednesday, November 05, 2014

Frustrations

It's incredibly difficult to keep the people in my life as well keep myself happy. I know it may be hard to see sometimes but I'm trying. I am just as frustrated as you are that my life has not ended up how I thought it would when I was seventeen. 

Going into my senior year of high school, I thought I had the perfect five year plan. College would be a breeze because I'm a superstar and I know exactly what I want to be, a pharmacist. And I would fall in love and get married right after school. We would be happy and successful and have the lifestyle of the people on "The O.C." 

Life hasn't worked out like that. I'm not resentful. I'm not living in the past. I'm happy. I love (most of) my life. I cherish the friendships I have made.

Sometimes life isn't how you envision it would be when you were seventeen. 

We move forward. Seek new challenges. Make new plans.

I just needed to write this all out. Thanks for reading!

xoxo, 
Liz 

No comments: