Monday, November 24, 2014

Families are Complicated

My family is no exception.

On my mom's side of the family, there are three November birthdays that require the family to have an additional gathering to Thanksgiving. 

This gathering happened last night. 

Some people are worriers. My mom, aunt and grandmother on this side take the cake for being the most worried, least relaxed people you have probably ever met. The only exception would be someone that has been clinically diagnosed with OCD.

Last night was rough for me, and I anticipate Thanksgiving will be just as aggravating to those family members that are more laid back and go with the flow.

But hey, that's family.

At least I know what I can expect on Thursday. 

How are your Thanksgiving plans shaping up? Are you traveling? Let me know in the comments if this is a holiday you look forward to or perhaps, one that causes anxiety.

xoxo,
Liz

No comments: