Sunday, October 02, 2005

word

what up gangstas? today is sunday october 2nd and i should have started pharmacy applications yesterday but have yet to do it. why am i being reluctant to start this business? maybe b/c i don't want to leave austin b/c i seriously doubt that my grades right now will get me into ut pharmacy school or maybe it's just to drive my mother crazy. i haven't really decided yet. this weekend has been a bizarre one for realz. don't get me wrong, it was fun. it was just strange. you know what's coming next;

thursday: posse. bunch tequila night. my friends got very drunk to the point of disgusting. poor fellas. hopefully it'll never happen again, for their sake. bryan, thomas, ashleigh and i were the first four gourds to arrive and the last to leave posse that means that we're more badass than everyone else in gourd. j/k. i think everyone in gourd is badass. :) smile. it's good for you.

friday: class seemed to go forever. i was quite tired all morning which is my own fault but when i'm tired like that..i seem to run behind in everything. i watched the oc after lunch and then decided i had to go to wolf's and see how much it would cost to get my camera fixed b/c it's broken. *tear. the girl told me $130 and i said "forget that shit" b/c i can pay for half of a $200 camera and my parents will pay the other so...hence a new camera will soon be in my possesion. i then proceeded to be late to soccer practice that was at five. i impressed myself with how well i can still touch the ball even though i haven't played soccer for like a year. i was expecting everything to be off and i would have to work extra hard, not the case. i'm pretty freakin awesome. yeah i know, i'm bragging but i'm allowed to b/c this is my blog and i can write whatever the heck i feel like. :) so i came home from soccer and then went to sonic with my pal vitamin. we chatted about the happenings of the night before (tequila night) and other happenings of the universe. i then came home and watched another of my taped shows from thursday night. i was late getting in the shower and so i was late getting to ashleigh's to walk to bass waste/tenor trash. bwtt was pretty wicked awesome i must say. i'm glad that i didn't have to walk to the bandhall drunk off my ass at 4 in the morning like some people but whatever. i had fun.

saturday: after sleeping in at ashleigh's, i came home and turned on the tv to watch us beat the hell outta mizzou. i watched maybe 10 minutes before falling asleep right where i was sitting. needless to say i didn't see most of the game. i woke up for the half time report and the beginning of the third quarter but completely missed the rest. from what i heard, the refs sucked and we got a lot of penalties and should have beaten mizzou by a lot more than we did so go us. saturday night i went to dinner with shelby, kevin, aziz (sp?) and well myself. we ate dinner cheap and then splurged for cheesecake at cheesecake factory, WHICH WAS AWESOME. mmm...nothing like rich oreo cheesecake before DOT initiation. i was sooo full and didn't feel like doing anything but whatever. i was a good sport. better than some...who shall remain unnamed but anyone who was there knows exactly of whom i'm speaking of. i then went to ashleigh's group party for like an hour. i was soooo exhausted.

sunday: woke up. ate chinese with vitamin. went to the texas v. a&m soccer game to see my cousin. we won. sorry linda. i then went and saw ashleigh's adorable dog, kiwi. i wish i could be with my dog right now. :( oh well, maggie will get by without me. i do love her though. so yeah... i went to kaplan tonight and learned a whole year's worth of chemistry in 3 hours. yay fun stuff. i really need to be studying right now so i'm going to ignore the fact that my favorite show in the world (grey's anatomy) is coming on and do my genetics problem sets. whooooop. j/k.

questions to leave with: is the a&m football just that bad that they had to go into overtime yet again against baylor?? why am i attracted to boys that are clearly wrong for me?? where have all the cowboys gone? j/k on that one. ok peace out playas.

No comments: