Wednesday, April 27, 2005

what a day

today has sucked. that basically sums it up. i got up early to study but ended up looking at the course schedule at the classes i need and watched as they filled up before my eyes. i then went to psych where i used kristyn's laptop to register. luckily the only class i didn't get in on the first try was CMS 306M. so yeah now i'm enrolled in a history to fill me up over 12 hours. hopefully i will be changing this soon. so yeah...registration wasn't so bad except for the fact that ALL OF MY CLASSES ARE ON MWF. so yeah that pissed me off. whatever. i'll deal. here's my schedule for those of you that care and can tell me that i've screwed myself with a prof.

52845 CH 310M MWF 9-10 Bocknack
50385 BIO 325 MWF 12-1 Finklea
F 10-11
58470 M 316 MWF 11-12 i dont know the prof for this one
24595 ENS 207L Longhorn band
38205 HIS 315K TTH 930-11 -this class will change to some type of world history or classical civilations class

so yeah...anyway, i then go to my room and call my mom and tell her the news and then i yelled at my computer for being slow. and then i looked over my biology for the test that i had to take that night. but i then had to go to band and concert band is just so pathetic and silly and i'm looking forward to it being over. i think that it's funny how instead of paying attention to albert conducting, everyone was passing out flyers for the beta/bunch toga party on friday night and then the flyers for gourd-a-rama for saturday night. yeah we're upstanding citizens in band who don't do anything wrong. always "doing the right thing." so i have this weekend to look forward to at least. i think i'm going to go dancing again on thursday night with that crew. i had so much fun last time. i'm going to try and talk bryan or someone else to come with me. :) so yeah then my bio test happened. i'm a really fast test taker and finished in about 40 minutes. i hope that i did alright. eh...it's all about sexual reproduction and plants. random i know but i think i did decent at least. after this i started the marathon studying for my chemistry test that is wednesday or today if you will. i'm still not done studying...just wasting time. i ran into carmen ulrich and she's in my class and we studied and talked and caught up and it was nice to talk to her. i also ran into zach warmbrodt. random but whatever. he has an article in the daily texan for tuesday of this week. so you should get yourself a copy and be impressed at his mad skillz. so yeah...i'm awake and it's waaaaaay past my bedtime. wooooot. time to tackle electrochemistry. wish me luck. i hope you have a wonderful night! big kiss. *muah.

No comments: