Friday, March 20, 2015

The Internet is Full of Wonders...

It's Follow Friday, y'all.

Here are the things you need to know.

Favorite Trend on Twitter and therefore, Insta...

#corgisploot




Favorite Snapchat Accounts

You know who I'm going to plug right?

@realmametown



Deal with it.

Favorite App

Just discovered IFTTT and it has changed my social media game.

Here are my favorite recipes...

I love that now I can post a photo in Instagram and it shows up as an image on Twitter instead of the link back to Instagram. It's magic. Also, if I like a photo (that's public) on Instagram, it gets uploaded to my Tumblr so, BAM! Efficiency.

Gotta make the Internet do work for you.

The only downside is that if you have more than one Instagram or Tumblr, you have to pick one to do work for you. You can't pick and choose accounts within those apps.

Favorite Funny Person On Twitter

Ashley Skidmore of #hotmessmoves on YouTube


She makes me lol big time.



Okay, I'm done. Happy Internetting!!!!!

xoxo,
Liz


No comments: