Thursday, March 31, 2005

up late...

so it's really late and i'm still up. i'm normally in my bed by this time dreaming about a handsome prince that comes to rescue me from my mundane life of being a college student. actually my life isn't too mundane. it has its perks and its moments of grandeur. oh yes. such moments would include my first football game, the rose bowl trip, posse, and many other little things. so for those of you that do not know, i took my pharmacy technician certification test over spring break. it's so i can be paid like 12 dollars an hour instead of 6.50. i'm actually going to try and work over the summer which will be new for me b/c i've never had to apply for a job in my life. it should be interesting that's all i'm saying. damn. matt wertz is playing in austin on friday and i really want to go but everyone has something. :( the normal matt wertz fanatics are going to be at younglife getting placed at their high schools so that they can educate austin's teenagers on jesus' love. :) happy times. i wish that i could have done younglife. i miss you guys. AND shelby has stuff to do. :( maybe i need to find another new friend that likes good music to go with. OH MAN. i just got an idea on who i could go with. brilliant. i think minesweeper needs to be taken off of my computer in order for me to live a normal interactive life. i'm totally absorbed. you know it's bad when minesweeper and tetris start appearing in your dreams. weird. here's something weird as well, today tetris DISAPPEARED from my calculator. :( that makes me sad. i must mourn my tetris. it was the only good thing about biology class. i know i'm rambling but i can't help it. i had coffee way toooooooo late for me and now i'm up and you get to read about it, that is if you are still reading this. i'm listening to coldplay right now and it makes me happy that real musician still have a chance in the music industry these days. i haven't listened to coldplay in a while so it's nice to bring them back. i love doing that. like last week i went through a dave matthews phase and it was soo refreshing. today i laid out for the first time. it was sooo hot outside and i felt my skin frying. i love that feeling. hehe. maybe i'll actually get tan this summer and actually run and stay inshape. that would be a MIRACLE. it's my goal. ok i guess that's enough random shit for the night. i hope that everyone has a happy thursday b/c i know i will. :) peace out.

No comments: